Saturday 24 March 2012

Oops I went Shopping...





I made a sneaky AdoreBeauty order on Wednesday night and it arrived Friday morning. How I love quick service! I picked up four items. Two were kind of essentials and two were on sale. I couldn't resist. I love a good bargain. AdoreBeauty also had a $1.00 standard shipping special on. I love cheap postage too. :)




I decided it was finally time to purchase a good base and top coat nail polish. I chose the Essie 'First Base Base Coat' as my base coat. I love Essie polishes so I thought I would give it a try. For top coat I chose OPI 'RapiDry Top Coat'. I hate waiting for my nails to dry so I thought this was a good choice.

The Essie base coat was $18.95 and the OPI top coat was $25.95. The box on the Essie polish was slightly damaged on one corner. AdoreBeauty actually emailed me to check that was okay. Of course it was fine with me but, what excellent customer service!




In the clearance section on the site I found a Clarins Rogue Appeal lipstick in 01 Candy Pink that was half price. It cost only $18.00 and it is a gorgeous pink on first swatch it feels very creamy and is nicely pigmented.

In the clearance section I also found Lancome Juicy Tubes 'Awakening of Love' collection. I already own one of these and love the cute design on the tube. This time I purchased 20 Yoga Vanilla it is a really pretty nudy pink that smells like vanilla - delicious! It was 30% off, so I paid $20.30 a saving of $8.70.




The Clarins lipstick is swatched on the left and the Lancome Juicy Tube is on the right. I am really happy with the colours and they were such a great price.

I love buying from AdoreBeauty and am currently planning my next order - when I get paid again of course!


Have you entered my 30 Followers Giveaway to win some Benefit goodies yet?

2 comments:

  1. ooh that's a good price for the juicy tube.. I was looking at these the other day..but couldn't bring myself to pay nearly $30 for one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    What's the finish on the Clarins Rouge Appeal lipstick? Is it frosty or does it contain shimmer? Can you swatch it on your lips? Also, is the pink shade like other pink lipsticks that you own? Sorry for all the questions and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, criticism, questions & love all welcome.

Stephanie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...